Fujifilm’s X-T5 mirrorless virtual digital camera was a vital step up for the X Assortment, and in conjunction with it were given right here the XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro lens, which supplies a standard focal period in tandem with the versatility of an actual macro lens, all in a small, lightweight, and affordable package, making it a very crowd pleasing selection for quite a lot of programs. This excellent video evaluation takes a check out the lens and the image prime quality and serve as you can expect from it in apply.
Coming to you from pal2tech, this great video evaluation takes a check out the Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro lens. A portable, versatile, and affordable lens, the XF 30mm f/2.8 Macro comes with a pleasing set of choices, in conjunction with:
- 1:1 maximum magnification
- Minimum focusing distance: 3.94 inches
- 11 elements in 9 groups
- 3 aspherical elements and two ED elements for diminished distortion and aberrations and improved sharpness
- Within point of interest system for point of interest speeds as speedy as 0.02 seconds
- Weight: 6.88 ounces (195 g)
- Length: 2.74 inches (6.95 cm)
- Dust- and weather-resistant construction that incorporates 9 separate seals
Altogether, the XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro turns out like an improbable lens, in a position to deal with even with the now not simple sensor throughout the X-T5. Check out the video above for all the rundown.
Originally posted 2022-05-18 22:22:25.